WINDPOWER is a very large trade show, so it's important to do your homework in advance. One great way to do that is by using the Exhibit Planner. Use the Planner to browse all of the exhibitors and add companies to your personalized "must see" list when in Atlanta. You can also message these exhibitors and share contact information. Your Exhibit Planner account can be accessed while in Atlanta via the mobile site, helping you to navigate the exhibit hall while keeping notes on exhibitors that you meet with. The Exhibit Planner can be used prior to, during, and after the conference.
The Exhibit Planner is one of the more powerful tools in the Attendee Toolkit (coming soon!), and it will help you make the most of WINDPOWER 2012!
The Exhibit Planner lets you:
· Create a personalized itinerary of booths to visit
· Message exhibitors, schedule meetings and share contact information
· Print your itinerary and bring it to Atlanta
· Navigate the hall in Atlanta using the mobile site!
· Use the “Notes” and “Mark Exhibitor as Visited” feature